기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

추천 가젯

Eastern Busan Guide(3) Haeundae, Ilgwang Beach & Haedong Yonggungsa

 This is the third and final post in my guide to Eastern Busan . In my previous posts, I covered some of the most popular places around Haeundae and Gwangalli, followed by a more detailed journey along the coast from Haeundae to Songjeong. If you're planning to visit Haeundae, I've already covered several places that can easily be combined with a beach visit: Haeundae Traditional Market Haeridan-gil Dalmaji-gil Haeundae Beach Train Cheongsapo Songjeong Beach In this final part of my Eastern Busan series, I'd like to introduce a few more places around Haeundae, as well as Ilgwang Beach and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple . There may still be places I haven't covered, and Busan is constantly changing, so there may already be new trendy spots by the time you read this. But my goal with this series is relatively simple: if you're visiting Busan only once, I want to help you choose the places that are actually worth putting on your itinerary. Eastern Busan(1) Haeundae o...

EBS온라인클래스 [] 미래엔 [] 중1과학 [] 여러가지힘 [] 마찰력 교과서 해보기, 스스로 확인하기



댓글

  1. 마찰력이 작아 미끄럽기때문에 선수들이 쉽게 넘어져 보호장비가 필요할 것이다 또는 드리블이나 단거리 패스시 축구공이 빙판위에서 더 쉽게 미끄러 지기때문에 정확도가 떨어질 것이다

    답글삭제
  2. 마찰력이 작아 미끄럽기때문에 선수들이 쉽게 넘어져 보호장비가 필요할 것이다. 또는 드리블이나 단거리 패스시 축구공이 빙판위에서 더 쉽게 미끄러 지기때문에 정확도가 떨어질 것이다

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기