기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

추천 가젯

Eastern Busan Guide(3) Haeundae, Ilgwang Beach & Haedong Yonggungsa

 This is the third and final post in my guide to Eastern Busan . In my previous posts, I covered some of the most popular places around Haeundae and Gwangalli, followed by a more detailed journey along the coast from Haeundae to Songjeong. If you're planning to visit Haeundae, I've already covered several places that can easily be combined with a beach visit: Haeundae Traditional Market Haeridan-gil Dalmaji-gil Haeundae Beach Train Cheongsapo Songjeong Beach In this final part of my Eastern Busan series, I'd like to introduce a few more places around Haeundae, as well as Ilgwang Beach and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple . There may still be places I haven't covered, and Busan is constantly changing, so there may already be new trendy spots by the time you read this. But my goal with this series is relatively simple: if you're visiting Busan only once, I want to help you choose the places that are actually worth putting on your itinerary. Eastern Busan(1) Haeundae o...

수권과 해수의 순환 │ 본 수업 자료 │ 수업영상 │

안녕하세요~ 함현중 2학년 여러분... 

우선 시험공부를 하기 위해 이 링크를 타고 들어온 친구들을 응원합니다 ╰(*°▽°*)╯

아래의 내용은 별도로 배부하지 않고 수업시간에 필기 시킬 때 보여줄 화면이었으나... 화요일 4교시 이후에 과학수업이 든 학급들은 오프라인으로 수업을 듣게되지 못한 관계로 모든 친구들에게 공개하게 되었습니다^^;

강의 영상 부분은 몇몇 학급에서 수업하는 장면이 짜집기가 된 영상어 있는데 카메라가 TV화면을 비추고 있기 때문에 화면이 잘 보이지 않습니다. 교과서를 같이 두고 영상과 함께 수업을 들은 후 필기하라고 하는 타이밍에 아래 첨부된 사진의 내용을 확인하면 됩니다. 

교과서 본문을 잘 읽고 선생님이 정리한 내용을 꼼.꼼.하.게. 확인하면 됩니다.

주제1에서 1문제, 주제2에서 2문제, 주제3에서 3문제, 주제4에서 1문제, 주제5에서 1문제가 출제되었습니다~ 

열공하고 2학기 기말고사도 화이팅!


 




2학기 기말고사 수권범위 영상 클릭!









댓글

  1. 오오 감사합니당 영상보면서 따라적다가 목 빠질뻔해써요...

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. 수업시간에 쓸때?ㅋㅋ 하긴 평소에 공부 안하다가 요약본으로만 공부할 애들도 아닌데 그치~ 진작 줄껄 그랬네ㅎㅎ

      삭제

댓글 쓰기